- Personal information is any information that can be associated with a specific person and that can be used to identify that person.
- Anonymised information does not constitute personal information as it cannot be used to identify a specific person.
- By providing us with your personal information, you expressly consent to us processing your personal information in accordance with the terms of our service.
- Your continued use of our website after the revised version of the Policy has been posted will constitute express consent to us continuing to process your personal information in accordance with the terms of the revised policy.
What information is collected?
- Any personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- As a part of the registration process, users are asked to provide certain personal information such as name, shipping address, email address and telephone number and similar information.
- Following registration, you should not post any personal information anywhere on the site.
- Restricting the posting of personal information on the website protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft.
- We may collect transactional information based on your activities using the site. This information is solely used in relation to the transactions you undertake on the site and for no other reason.
- We may use your IP (Internet Protocol) address which is a unique number that is assigned to your computer or your Internet Service Provider to analyse user trends and improve the administration of the website.
- We may also collect information about your computer like browser type, navigation information, pages that you visit on our site and the times you access the website.
- We may also collect other information about you that is not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey, feedback ratings and other comments relating to the use of the website.
How we use your personal information
- We only use personal information to provide services and customer support to our users and to measure and improve our services.
- To prevent illegal activities and implement a user agreements, troubleshoot problems, provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us.
- We make every effort to preserve your privacy, but we may need to disclose your personal information to comply with the law or to cooperate with an on-going law enforcement investigation or where we have good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our agreement.
- We may share your personal information with other group companies so to provide joint content and services to you to help detect illegal acts and/or the violations of our policies.
- We do not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties.
- By registering on this site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to and new features on the site.
- If at any time you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails.
- You can access and review your account at any time.
- If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the site, you should immediately update or correct it or contact our customer support.
We use the cookie technology. Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive. When you go to a website, these cookies identify your browser with a unique, random number. The cookies do not reveal any personal information about you. They help us improve your experience of the site and understand which parts of the site are more popular. Users can decline cookies via your browser but be aware that by doing so, it will interfere with your use of the site.
Protecting your personal information
All the information is stored on highly secure servers. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to transfer it to and its storage on our servers. WE take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All personal information is encrypted. However, the internet is not a secure and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
If you have any questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support at email@example.com